Friday, July 10, 2015

My future Gaming room

(I don't need bad influences like this)

Why me?

I have to be thankful that my wife is very tolerant of my wargaming hobby.  In fact, right now she is kind enough to travel to Jacksonville, Florida for the Age of Sigmar release event.  But that being said, she is a TOTAL enabler by telling me: "Oh yeah, you should absolutely have a wargaming space over the garage in our next house!"

So with that in mind, here is a link to my new, favorite hobby space, that belongs to +Tom Young  over at Tides Of War:

one small image of Tides Of War's space

Please go check out his AWESOME space, as the image above just doesn't do it credit.  Leave him some feedback on what you think of it,

And maybe one day, I'll have a space that rivals his!



No comments:

Post a Comment