Monday, October 19, 2015

Back to Terrain building

(Have I been busy... and NOT with Warhammer 40k!)

For those of you who think I've fallen off the face of the Hobby, I haven't.  And just to prove it, I present the following picture:

Scratch-built crater with Marine (for scale)

Okay, so it isn't the best crater ever!


No Work-in-progress photos for this piece, as I whipped it up on a whim last Saturday to try out a few techniques.  Now that I've totally screwed this one up, I am absolutely sure of what I will do different next, so standby for that post later this week!

One more shot of the Marine on the edge, to give a better idea of how high the crater rim is.  Paint scheme is the same 3-color plan that I've used on my bases and desert terrain.  More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment