Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Pre-Heresy Rhino pt 2

Other than painting the model halfway and rebuilding the twin-plas/Las, I haven't done much to modify my pre-heresy Rhino/Razorback kit.  I was going to be running it as a proxy for a Stalker, which was embedded with my Vindicators and Predator.  The Pre-heresy Predator had the cool old-school dozer blade and I wanted to retrofit that to my Rhino.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Month 1 - Storm Talon - In Battle

(You mean I'm supposed to finish it before I use it?)

   True to form, I did not get the Storm Talon base-coated before I needed to use it in last weekend's game!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Space Marine Army

(or the lack of progress on...)

   Ok, so 14 hours until I play my next game of 40k, and I am behind!

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fifty shades of Green

(or why can't I leave well enough alone?)

So, if you've followed my blog for more than a month or two, you may have noticed the subtle (or not subtle) differences in the green color of my Space Marines' armor.
Assault Terminator with the "Latest" version of green armor
If not, well let's take a journey down memory lane...

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Month 1 - Storm Talon pt1

Well, the building has started!  Good thing that I've got a quick project for this month that is full of distractions from 40k!

Now to see what I can finish on a night I was supposed to be Christmas shopping!

Monday, December 08, 2014

Mantic Terrain - Painted and re-assembled

   Believe it or not, I managed to get most of my Mantic Landing Pad kit painted.  (minus a few parts that I am saving for a different painting experiment)  Hopefully the other parts of the Mantic Battlefront terrain line that +Matt Genuardi is shipping to me will get here soon, so I can try a few of the different wall panels!

Sunday, December 07, 2014

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Updates are slow here!

Bear with me on the slower updates please!  (the holidays ARE taking a toll on my free time.)

I did manage to paint the main components of the Mantic Landing Pad terrain.  I chose to try two different paint colors, both using regular store-bought Krylon paints.