Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Back to the Blog

(or have I neglected it for a whole 3 months?)


Yes, yes I have...
So with that it is time to get back to this Blog and update everyone on what has gone on!


Adepticon 2017 forced me to get 31 Heresy-era Imperial Fists painted up (somewhat), and I'm indebted to my friend +Christopher Bergeron for helping me with detail work on the day I had to actually field the army.  They played well, and I was happy with winning the first of three games, only to lose the next two - but having a blast as it was all Zone Mortalis play.

(and then everything came to a screeching halt!)

So now that I'm past the series of aviation photography workshops that I teach every spring and fall, I can now concentrate on working on my armies - and then enter a new edition of Warhammer 40k.  It isn't bad enough that there are new rules, but there are new, beautiful Space Marine models.  (I can hear my wallet screaming from here...)

More to come in the next few weeks as we transition to 8th Edition and all of the fun (and craziness) that will entail.

No comments:

Post a Comment