Friday, January 26, 2018

Back at it! - and look at these new Knights!

Wow, time flies when you aren't blogging!


Over the last 7 months my hobby time has been crushed by work travel, photography workshops, and renovating a 1950's house for family.  The sad part is I have even packed up miniatures and paints on several of these trips - but to no avail!

Anyway, enough complaining about me, have you guys seen the preview of the new Knights over at Warhammer Community?




I'm glad they're introducing some Knights that are smaller than the current ones - more akin to the secondary scout Knights that were in Epic scale, but I guess it means I may stop working on my "modified" scouts that are based on the AdMech walkers - example below:


Oh well, I'll still field a few modified walkers in my AdMech army - I just have to get to assembling the last two or three!

(But there is a box of Primaris Marines and a LOT of 30K Imperial Fists between me and anything AdMech!)



No comments:

Post a Comment