Friday, November 14, 2014

Where does the time go?

Wow, almost three months and I haven't posted!  I guess my real life has been getting in the way of my gaming.

TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT!

Anyone who has scanned through this blog for more than one post realizes that I have a terrible time staying on task and completing a full conversion.  I guess I had better accept a modeling challenge to keep me on task for the next 6 months!

So without futher ado, I'll be accepting the Hobby Budget Challenge from the crew over at Facing The Grey Tide (FTGT).




If you are curious, check out the Challenge rules here

Some FAQs to clarify the finer points.

And even a Facebook group to track the progress of each army.  (well, for mine, you know you can see it here on this blog as well!)

So, if you want to join in, have some fun, and build some more models for any army in any game system, drop the FTGT crew a line and let them know you'll be participating.  The event starts on 1 December, and remember the most important 2 rules.. to have fun and to COMPLETE a modeling task! (or two)

Tomorrow I'll post my plan and how it will fit into the budget for the Challenge. (assuming I don't change my mind again before I write out the latest plan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment