I did not have the support bracket that replaced the "cattle catcher" when a Rhino upgraded to a dozer blade, and I didn't want to remove the current parts.
So, a few sections of sprue, a part from a Vindicator and several magnets, I had a halfway decent solution!
Add a little Green Stuff to make a mount for the magnets, along with a thin strip to get the Dozer blade set at the right angle...
It took more sprue and Green stuff than I expected, but in the end, it gave me the ability to add the dozer blade back to my Rogue Trader Rhino/RB frame. Those Dozer blades and Siege shields sure come in handy with the amount of terrain I usually face in my non-tournament games! Now to just get the painting completed!